Thursday, September 22, 2016

New Chapter





  (Glassons Knit | JeansWst Prima Jeans | Coach Bag | Booties from Australia )

So I have taken the plunge and started a blog. To be totally honest, this might be almost my 5th attempt. I have always loved following bloggers, vloggers etc but never had the confidence to continue with my own.

Being pregnant with my second child now, I feel like I just needed an outlet to express my creative side. Adulting and parenting can be hard, and you find that sometimes you put your interests and hobbies aside. A little while after having my first son, I felt like I lost myself a little bit because everything goes into raising that little human! I wouldn't change it for the world, I have loved every minute of it! But as I said earlier I just need my own hobby on the side :)

So here are my first outfit pictures. I am trying to enjoy jeans while I still can, although with my 19 week belly, it is getting tough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

top social